- There are very few dental jobs available
- Offices are struggling to keep patients, get new patients and fill schedules
- Revenue for employees and employers has been on a down hill slide
- Insurance companies are reducing coverage
I started in the dental field 12 years ago as a dental assistant, I have been a practicing RDH for 6 years now. I have worked in a lot of different dental settings and feel that I have a good understanding of the field and it possibilities.
Recently I have been talking to a lot of fellow hygienists, assistants, dentists and students and I have seen a great need for ideas- and it just so happens that I have a lot!
I will be posting different ideas on many different dental related topics:
- how to make your resume stand out
- how to make yourself more marketable
- marketing ideas for your practice
- how to better your recall system
- and many more
If you subscribe to this blog at the top of the screen new post will be sent directly to your email
My hope is that this assists in making your dental career more fulfilling, enjoyable and profitable!