how to subscribe

Easily follow Hygiene Help blog posts by submitting your email address on the right hand side of this page, or by clicking the Facebook button

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Does your office have a website?

A majority of dental offices have a website- I thought it would be interesting to take a minute and look at a few.                                          
Below are some websites of dental offices where I have worked :



 

I'm always amazed at how much I learn by scrolling through other offices websites:

  • Often times it refreshes my memory on things that I haven't thought about in a while
  • Some times I get new ideas that I think would work well in my office
  • Some times I read a statistic or fact that I didn't know.

Email your offices website address to me and I will include it in a future blog post:
helpfordentalhygienists@gmail.com


This website has a live video stream of its waiting room aquarium- click the 
image below to watch the fish!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...